Just a quick update on the actual business stuff.
- Started working on the business plan. It’s scary. I’m going to seek help.
- Lucas said he’d give me his books, software, and knowledge to help with aforementioned help seeking.
- Meeting with the Director of Fun at New Belgium Brewery on Monday to talk shop. Pretty excited about that.
- Talking with Taa Dixon at 720Media about startups and all that. She’s a Colorado College alum as well. CC Love.
- Waiting for an email back from a realtor to go check out a possible location for the brewery. It’s a bit big (30,000 sqft), but it’s PERFECT. Perfect location, used to house a VERY successful brewery, etc.
That’s all next week. If you have any leads for me on business ops, locations, funding, suppliers, or just want to try a homebrew, let me know.
 Also, we just made a quick partial-mash kit for a friend’s birthday in 2 weeks. Beer on tap for “public” consumption! Woo!